Perpetual Messy Spot: The Dining Room Table

This is what my dining room table looked like for about a week. Then the book stack doubled (how did that happen???), and I finally cleared it all off.

Nick thinks I'm weird for using the dining table as an office when I have an actual office upstairs.

I'm proud to say my real office is finally decluttered and unpacked enough to be in usable condition! And the family room upstairs is pretty well decked out with kid activities, so Mamie is occupied when I do want to work in my office.

Now I am trying to gradually reduce the amount of stuff I have permanently parked on the table. However, I'm leaving up the decorations from our birthdays in September because it's still cute that Mamie comes in here saying "Party!"

(Yes, I said "in here" because I'm writing this post at the dining room table. Gradual. Transition.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I spend 24 hours alone and this is what happened

Happy Birthday Jelly Head

Day 5 of social isolation; Day 3 of no contact outside of household