Read

HALLATROW, UNITED KINGDOM - DECEMBER 12:  Seco...Image by Getty Images via Daylife

Earlier this year, I held a contest challenging students to read (and write about) books on the Modern Library 100 Best Novels list. The sad truth is I've only read about 10 of these books myself. Today I was inspired to change that.

Does anyone else want to give it a try? I also want to read more from the nonfiction list.

This is also a fantastic list.

If anyone wants to informally read from these lists and talk about the books, I will create an online book club! But not where we pick one book and everyone has to read it. Totally informal, just reading what you feel like and talking about it.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

  1. sounds like fun! let me get through my GMAT exam (in 9 days) and I'll have time to actually read something fun again instead of just boring math books ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to do this...:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I spend 24 hours alone and this is what happened

Happy Birthday Jelly Head

Day 5 of social isolation; Day 3 of no contact outside of household