10 things I do daily
- Write personal essays about motherhood, anxiety, books, wellness, and other topics I may not have thought of yet.
- Have intense conversations with my toddler which cover topics from "I color!" to "Where's dad?"
- Run, walk, run/walk, or take a break from running and walking. I'm training for a half marathon.
- Drink coffee, try not to drink Diet Coke, navigate a number of inner struggles about beverage choices.
- Manage my anxiety through coloring, journaling, and other relaxation techniques.
- Read little snips of 2-10 books, and look sadly at the 2-foot stack of magazines I've been trying to catch up on since 2013.
- Vaccuum, Swiffer, dust-bust, and sweep up two tons of cat hair and Cheerios.
- Read Livejournal. I still read Livejournal every day.
- Text with my BFF about clothes; text with my husband about what's for dinner.
- Make travel plans.
3 things I rarely do
3 things I plan to do
- Stand-up paddle board.
- Write books.
- Buy a house in Cape Cod.