Future Librarians Club

Smaller libraries can sometimes be found in pr...Image via Wikipedia

Last Fall was full of family worry and stress because my Grammaw was sick and then dying. Boy, what a way to start a post! The point is I put off applying to graduate school because it was just too much. And every time I've thought of it since the first of the year, my head just goes back to those worrisome months. It was a hurdle for me to get over to just be willing to think of applying, and the first step was checking the application deadline for Summer.

Once I did that yesterday, I started to feel the excitement again! Today I looked back over the course catalog and these are the classes I'm most excited about:

  • Economics of Information
  • Development of Libraries, Publishing and Communication
  • Serial Publications
  • Special Collections
  • Preservation
  • Rare Books
  • Publishing
Yeah! I could work in a museum library or something! Like at the McNay! I love going to the library at the McNay.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I spend 24 hours alone and this is what happened

Happy Birthday Jelly Head

Day 5 of social isolation; Day 3 of no contact outside of household