earthish

== Summary == Universal recycling symbol outli...Image via Wikipedia

I would have been ashamed to admit this before today, but now that the situation is rectified, I can tell the truth.

We just joined our city recycling program. Yes, it took us more than 18 months to do it. And all it took was a phone call to request the bin. We wasted a year and a half worth of good recyclable stuff because we couldn't get around to making a phone call. I know, it's shameful.

But now we're in business and I don't see how one bin will hold all of our refuse. Lucky we have trash pickup twice a week.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

  1. I wish we had that here. I guess we could still sort our stuff and take it to the recycling place. We do sort our cans and sell them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our recycle bin is constantly more full than our trash bin. It's a good feeling! But I feel like I need two wastebaskets per room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I spend 24 hours alone and this is what happened

Happy Birthday Jelly Head

Day 5 of social isolation; Day 3 of no contact outside of household