I am going through a little science fiction phase. I guess I have been for several decades.
March 17, 2015
Today’s focus is my diabetes health. I have one month until my next appointment and A1c check. These are the things I can do for the best outcome but then:Most of last year I was so desperate to lower my blood sugar and start fertility treatments. Now I am 20 weeks pregnant and my A1c is lower than it was a year ago. I guess the plan worked!
- Follow insulin regimen
- Send bs readings to dgd every thursday for adjustments
- Check blood sugar AT LEAST four times a day
- Exercise 30 minutes per day
- Avoid drive thru food and pizza delivery
- Take all supplements
- Take fertility tea daily
- Keep stress down
- Increase fruit and vegetable consumption during the day
- Stick to sleep schedule